Monday, January 12, 2009

Kraft Recipe Assistant



Kraft has recently launched a pretty cool tool for home cooks. It is a widget that you can embed in your Facebook, MySpace or other social networking page so you can access your recipes from any computer. The best part is that while it is easy to include Kraft recipes and they have a recipe of the day feature, you can also use it to organize any recipe from any source. For example you could upload a family recipe or add one from your favorite food blog to your personal online recipe box. You can then organize, print, rate, and create shopping lists from your recipes. I find it pretty handy because I am constantly coming across recipes I want to save for later but they normally get lost in the shuffle when I simply bookmark them. I also like sorting them into categories like "quick" or "slow cooker".