Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Flip & Tumble Reuseable Bags


I have amassed quite a collection of reusable grocery bags but none have impressed me as much as the ones from flip&tumble. It is made in such a way that it folds into a tiny ball (about the size of the palm of my hand) that is the perfect size to stick in your pocket or purse. Which is exactly what I've been looking for. Sometimes I don't know I will need a bag when I head out for the day and my other reusable bags are all rather bulky-they almost take up as much room in my cart as my groceries-so I don't end up using them as often as I'd wish.

I also find that the non collapsible bags are not very convenient to schlep about in general, they have a tendency bang into things and people. I like to use reusable bags for non-food shopping so often I'd have them in various shops and ones that say "Wegmans" are bulky and conspicuous, this one looks more like a regular bag. Even unfolded, it is a lot less bulky than most bags and has an over-the-shoulder strap which I prefer to the handle style.

And they come in pretty colors!