Monday, June 18, 2007

Coconut & Lime Contest!

The contest: to help celebrate Coconut & Lime's third birthday by making dishes that use the ingredients coconut and lime.

The entries:
A Couple of Cooks made the tasty sounding Coconut & Lime Chicken Curry.

Truly yummy looking cupcakes and a key lime tart over at Fruit Tart.

Peabody whipped up a blondie-cake hybrid and made Key Lime Coconut Blondies.


Curiously Ravenous made Coconut Beignets with Lime Sugar that made me audibly gasp when I read the recipe.

Eat With Me made a pineapple mint sorbet.

Trips and Treats went for a Key Lime Pie with a Coconut Graham Cracker crust. I love key limes!

On of my favorite bloggers, Sweet Mary, made a coconut lime sorbet.

A Veggie Venture has the fabulous sounding Thai Roasted Eggplant Salad

Tonia Cooks made the inventive Key Lime Chill.


Trivialissimo made some yummy looking "ripoff" muffins inspired by other bloggers.

What Holt and Barbara Had for Dinner was...coconut and lime chicken!


It was a tough choice but the award goes too....Simone at Curiously Ravenous. My mouth is still watering! Please email so I can get you your prize!