Monday, September 18, 2006

Collapsible Measuring Cups


I am not sure how I feel about these measuring cups. They are made with a flexible silicone that allows you to pop the cup part in and store them flat. I like the idea of the convenient storage (I can barely close the drawers of my cabinets what with all the measuring cups) and how brightly colored they are but I wonder if they would end up getting sticky or would be difficult to clean. That kind of rubbery silicone is sometimes hard to clean. I also wonder if they might have a tendency to break after a lot of use. I am leary of the Flat Out! Collapsible Tupperware for this same reason. If space was a major concern, I would consider getting this but for right now, I think I will stick to my traditional, aqua Kitchenaid measuring cups.