Monday, August 21, 2006

Pomegranate Soda


Anyone who knows me knows I love, love, love pomegranate. We used to get them as a special treat when I was child. So when Lisanne blogged about Pomegranate Dry soda a long while back I was very jealous. I left a comment to the effect and then moved on to bemoaning the fact that Polar products are not available here in Baltimore or in Staten Island (where my in-laws live -in the same state as Lisanne) an resigned myself that I would have to check out a supermarket for it if I was ever in Upstate New York. So imagine my surprise when I came home after a long, tiring day at work (the first day of school!) and found a mysterious package labeled "liquids inside" in my driveway. I opened it up and it was a surprise package from Lisanne: 1 liter each of Double Fudge Soda, Pomegranate Dry and Pomegranate Seltzer. It was like Christmas and Hannukah all rolled into one. Yum!